Specialised to help you get the most out of your trip by staying healthy for the lowest possible cost with our nurses. All travel vaccinations including Yellow Fever; so you don’t need an expensive commercial travel clinic
Kiama GP Services
- Family planning (Dr Nicole Power has additional training in this area; see their personal websites for more information)
- Paediatrics and adolescent health (Dr Tom, Dr Nicole and Dr Dani have additional paediatric qualifications; see their personal websites for more information)
- Men’s health
- Women’s health
- Pregnancy care and antenatal care
- Implanon and Mirena insertion and removal
- Minor surgery and fracture management
- Mental health
- Travel Medicine, including Yellow Fever vaccinations. Please click here for more information
- Dermatology (Dr Jodi has additional training in dermatology)
- Family medicine and comprehensive healthcare
Additionally, the Kiama Downs Guardian Pharmacy is conveniently located a few doors away from our practice, making it quick and easy to collect prescription medicine after appointments.
To find out more about the Doctors or their services please visit call the Doctor’s admin team on (02) 4237 7502 or use the contact page.
To learn more about Dr Tom Hilliar, Dr Danielle Ward, Dr Alison Crofts, Dr Nicole Power, Dr Fiona Manning and Dr Jodi Osborn or our practice team please google their independent websites. Additional information is found here.